IEEE 802.11g WLAN USB 2.0 Adapter
KTI 802.11g WLAN USB adapter offers greatest convenience to mobile users where small group of file exchange in peer-to-peer mode or network access in Infrastructure mode at date rate up to 54Mbps can be formed within a few clicks.
KTI 802.11g USB adapters bring the efficiency and convenience meant to be impossible to conventional wired networks.
Product hightlights :
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11g standard to provide up to 54Mbps data rate.
- Compliant with USB 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0 specification.
- Supports 64/128-bit WEP encryption for wireless data security
- Supports wireless security standards WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK
- Simple user setup & diagnostics utilities
- Provided specially designed USB cable for device direction ajustment
System Interface :
- USB 1.0, 1.1, 2.0
RF Transmit Power :
- 802.11g: Minimum 12dBm typ.
- 802.11b: Minimum 15dBm typ.
Receiver Sensitivity :
- 54Mbps: Typical -72dBm @ 10% PER (Packet Error Rate)
- 11Mbps: Typical -83dBm @ 8% PER (Packet Error Rate)
- Integrated printed antenna
- 64/128-bits WEP Encryption/Decryption
- Wireless Fidelity Protected Access (WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK)
Driver Supported :
- Windows 98SE
- Windows 2000
- Windows Me
- Windows XP