FXO VoIP Gateway
KVG-2004 provides 4 FXO port for use as an interface between the VoIP system to PSTN system, and it further supports both H.323 v2/v3/v4 and SIP protocols. In addition to make phone calls over the IP network, KVG-2004 also allows to send fax over the IP network, which greatly reduced the overhead cost of telecommunication for geographically spanned offices.
Product Hightlights :
- Support both H.323 v2/v3/v4 and SIP RFC3261 protocols.
- Support both Static and Dynamic IP address.
- Console, Telnet, and Web browser remote management.
- Receive caller ID (DTMF or FSK) from PSTN.
- Support G.711A/μ-law, G.723.1, G.729A, G.729 codec.
- Support H.450 call hold, transfer, forward supplementary services.
- Support T.38/FAX and voice Auto-Switching
- ITU-T H.323 v2/v3/v4 Compliance
- SIP RFC 3261
Network/TEL ports :
- 4 x FXO RJ-11 Ports
- 1 x 10Base-T RJ-45 Port
- 221 x 217 x 42mm (WxDxH)