Managed 16-Port L2 Gigabit Ethernet Switches with 4 SFP Slots
The 16-port Managed Gigabit Ethernet Switches are standard L2 switches that meets all IEEE 802.3/u/x/z Gigabit, Fast Ethernet specifications. The switches have 12 10/100/1000Mbps copper ports and 4 combo ports with copper and Gigabit SFP slots. The switches support console CLI, Telnet CLI, Web GUI and SNMP interface for switch management. The network administrator can logon the switch to monitor and configure port operating mode, Quality of Service, and powerful L2 switching functions such as VLAN, IGMP, RSTP etc. In addition, the switches are also featured with security functions such as IEEE802.1x and ACL control to make them suitable for office applications.
Product highlights :
- Provides 16 10/100/1000Mbps RJ-45 and four Gigabit SFP slots (4 combo ports)
- Provides in-band console CLI, web and SNMP management interfaces
- All copper ports support auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X detection
- Power saving support
- The SFP slots support 1000BASE-X SFP transceivers
- Provides Gigabit full wire speed forwarding
- Supports 802.3x flow control for Full-duplex and backpressure for Half-duplex
- Support jumbo frames
- 19” rack mountable
- Both AC powered model and DC powered model are available for choice.
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3ab, 802.3z, 802.3x, 802.3af, 802.1x, 802.1w, 802.1D, 802.1Q
Network ports :
- 12 x 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit copper ports
- 4 combo port - 10/100/1000Mbps copper & 1000M fiber SFP
- AC Power Model : IEC320 receptacle, Operating voltage range: +100 ~ 240VAC
- DC Power Model : Screw type terminal block, Operating voltage range: +40 ~ +72VDC
- Power Consumption : 25W max.
- 443 x 245 x 43 mm (WxDxH)