16-Port 10/100 Fast Ethernet Switches with 1 Fiber connection
This 16port Switch is a 16-port 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet switch. This switch supports the advanced features for current switch design. This switch can auto detect 10/100Mbps speed, full/half duplex mode, MDI/MDI-X connection and one 100BaseFX expansion module port. This feature provides user the simplest way to complete the network connection with the switch.
This 16port switch provides console management function. You can configure VLAN, trunking, port configuration, . . . from console to provide more flexible network management and configuration functions.
Product highlights :
- Complies with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T and IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, 100Base-FX standards
- Provides 16 10/100Mbps switched ports and 1 100Base-FX switched port shared with the 16th TP port
- Each TP port supports both 10/100Mbps auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X connection
- Supports duplex operation for each port
- Broadcast storm protection
- Supports full-duplex flow control (IEEE 802.3x)
- Supports Console management for setting VLAN and trunking
- Supports QoS function, the tag in Ethernet packet contains VLAN and priority information
- of packets. Per port provides 4 transmit queues.
- 19-inch rack mountable
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3x, 802.1p, 802.1Q
Network ports :
- 16 X 10/100BASE-TX
- 1 X 100BASE-FX Slot
- Out-of-band : Console RS-232
- 100 - 240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Consumption 15 watts (max.)
Dimension : 430 X 105 X 44 mm (WxDxH)
- 1 X 100 Slot