4-Port 10/100 L2 Fast Ethernet Switches with 1 Fiber Connection
This 5-port Fast Ethernet switch series provides four 10/100 TP ports and one 100BASE-FX fiber port, each capable of transmitting or receiving
information simultaneously at full wire speed to control and allocate the network bandwidth.
Product highlights :
- Provide 4 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet Switch ports and 1 100Base-FX port
- Each TP port supports auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X detection
- For the 100Base-FX fiber port, the switch series supports variety of fiber connectors for different application needs. The fiber connectors include ST, SC, MT-RJ, LC and VF-45 types for multimode and single mode fiber cables.
- Support duplex mode selector for the 100BASE-FX fiber port.
- Self learning for active MAC addresses and address aging
- Store-and-forward switching to ensure only good packets are forwarded
- Forwarding and filtering at full wire speed
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex mode and backpressure flow control for half-duplex mode
- Comprehensive LED indicators provide quick, easy to read port and switch information
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3x,
Network ports :
- 4 X 10/100BASE-TX
- 1 X 100BASE-FX
- Power Input : +5V ~ +12VDC (+/-5%) via external power adapter
- Consumption : 3W max. @+5V (DC IN)
- 144 X 104.5 X 26 mm (WxDxH)