VoIP LAN Phone
KVT-1002 is an ideal VoIP LAN Phone designed for small-to-medium sized home and office users. It provides10 speed dial-up buttons, and stores last 10 calls for redial. KVT-1002 has built-in PPPoE function, configurable static or dynamic IP to meet variety types of VoIP phone networks.
Product Hightlights :
- Supports both H.323 V4 / SIP RFC 3261 protocols.
- Provides QoS function with ToS (Types of Service) setting.
- Support DDNS function.
- Provides H.450 (Hold, Transfer, Forward) services.
- Provides DTMF generation/detection.
- Comprehensive LED display
- G.168/165 echo cancellation compliant
- Provides PSTN / IP Phone selection
- ITU-T H.323 / SIP RFC 3261
Network Ports :
- WAN: RJ-45 10/100Base-T
- PSTN: RJ-11
- 2 x 24 dot-matrix
- 215 x 71 x 198mm