2FXSO VoIP Gateway
KVG-2022A is a FXS+FXO gateway that operates not only as an interface to the PSTN (2xFXO), but also to the Internet VoIP network. In addition to Voice, KVG-2022A supports Fax over the IP network, with the capability of fax detection automatically. KVG-2002A is an ideal companion for geographically spanned VoIP bi-directional network applications.
Product Hightlights :
- Support both H.323 v2/v3/v4 and SIP RFC3261 protocols.
- Support both Static and Dynamic IP address.
- Console, Telnet, and Web browser configuration.
- Both FXS and FXO support auto call attendant (greeting or tone).
- Support G.711A/μ-law, G.723.1, G.729A, G.729.
- Support H.450 call hold, transfer, forward supplementary services.
- Support T.38/FAX and voice Auto-Switching
- ITU-T H.323 v2/v3/v4 Compliance
- SIP RFC 3261
Network/TEL ports :
- 2 x FXO RJ-11 Ports
- 2 x FXS RJ-11 Ports
- 2 x 10100Base-T RJ-45 Port
- 223 x 152 x 35mm (WxDxH)