24-Port 10/100 Fast Ethernet Switch with 1 Fiber connection
KS-324F is a 24-port 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet switch with concurrent switch design, features including auto 10/100-speed detection, full/half duplex mode and MDI/MDI-X connection.
KS-324F has a console port on the switch for VLAN setting, port setting and priority setting. Port 24 could be a TP port or FX port and a FX module port is reserved for 100BaseFX expansion.
KS-324 also supports CoS function for advanced network application. It supports 2 priority transmits queues per port and long Ethernet packet up to 1536 bytes for tagged packets.
Product highlights :
- Provides 24 10/100Mbps switched ports and 1 100Base-FX switched port shared with the 24th TP port
- Each TP port supports both 10/100Mbps auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X connection
- Supports duplex operation for each port
- Broadcast storm protection
- Supports full-duplex flow control (IEEE 802.3x)
- Supports VLAN function, 24 groups of VLAN (max.) set by console port
- Supports QoS function, the tag in Ethernet packet contains VLAN and priority information
- of packets. And supports up to 1536 bytes long Ethernet packet
- Two Transmit queues per port for CoS application
- 19-inch rack mountable
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3x, 802.1p
Network ports :
- 24 X 10/100BASE-TX
- 1 X 100BASE-FX Slot
- Out-of-band : Console RS-232
- 100 - 240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Consumption 16 watts (max.)
- 440 X 172 X 43 mm
- 1 X 100 Slot